Spring into spring...
Spring is here – so it’s a great time to give your house a good clean or get out into the garden and see what needs to be done.
- Store all chemicals and cleaners out of children’s reach and sight or in a locked cabinet – “Keep it up or lock it up!”
- Always read the product label and follow the instructions on how to use it properly.
- Many products have child-proof fasteners so it’s important to keep products in the containers you bought them in.
- If you use chemicals to clean your oven or kill your weeds, be careful where you store them.
- Or use a safer alternative – not every job in and around the house needs a chemical spray.
- Wear protective clothing, such as gloves or goggles.
Remember, never mix products together.